Europe Servers for Rainbow Six Siege

Rainbow Six Siege has added new servers in Frankfurt (Eu-central-1) a very long time ago, and this is not added to Mudfish yet.

The newly added server in Frankfurt is also causing issues with higher ping. This issue happens because when I connect to Netherlands servers in Siege, the game will sometimes connect me to Frankfurt even when I did not select it. And I get higher ping in Frankfurt because in Mudfish I routed traffic to the Netherlands.

Is it possible in Mudfish to route traffic for better ping automatically instead of selecting the “west Europe (Netherlands)” server in Netherlands for the Rainbow Six Siege item in Mudfish? I cannot choose one server only in mudfish due to higher ping in Frankfurt siege servers… because the game sometimes will connect me either to the Netherlands server or Frankfurt. It happens automatically and i cannot control it.

:frowning: For this case, it’s not easy to handle this edge case. If you knows the exact game server IP for Frankfurt, you can check Create Custom Item link. So it looks like you need to create your custom item for this purpose in my opinion.

How do I get the game server IP? @weongyo I know I can use something like Wireshark but that’s difficult for me as I’m not expert in networking

I think it would be easier to add Frankfurt servers in Mudfish because they were added in siege a long time ago (maybe 2 years ago) and every customer for mudfish would benefit from this

If it’s hard to analyze, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game in Frankfurt region with Full VPN mode.

I can analyze it for you. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.