Excessive balance usage

I mostly use Mudfish for Bless Unleashed lately and it working fine.
But there’s some problem I thought it wouldn’t be a problem at first so I ignore it but now it’s back and I thought it’s time to report

take a look on this Pic

It’s have an obvious excessive usage and I’m pretty sure I didn’t turn on the full connected mode
I tried to look on my Access Log and here it is the second Pic.

there’s also an obvious excessive usage, how can one game can use that much Data while I mostly running around and doing normal stuff.
the graph on first Pic prove that on last month (July) I use Mudfish to play FFXIV and it doesn’t use that much
This month (August) I focus solely on Bless Unleashed, I notice a different amount of Data usage but I thought it would be different from game to game so I didn’t look to it too much.
But there’s one day on August where this problem happen for the first time, I open Mudfish > Looking for a Node to use > Connect > then go AFK doing my RL stuff and when I came back the screen show tons of Error message, I panic and disconnect Mudfish but it was a little too late, Data was use for a good chunk.
I thought that was my fault so I topup for more Balance and went on with normal gaming session.
And then it happen again, today
As you can see it took WAY TOO MUCH data for some reason.
I’m not an expert so I might need some suggestion or a guide on this is a problem on my side or it is something wrong happen to the Node or Game I played with

Thanks alot

First sorry for this incovenience. Unfortunately I think your issue is related with Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish link. Please read these documents. However I’d reset your mudfish credits little bit.

1 Like

Thanks alot, I’ll read on that thoroughly :slightly_smiling_face:

not even a day after I got the help from team the problem exist again
Look at this

I’m not even open twitch or any other livestreaming while Using Mudfish for my Bless gaming session.
I already turn on “credit saving mode” aswell.
This problem happen in short time, I got disconnect from the game > Alt+Tab to see what’s wrong with Mudfish or not > it’s popup with the Error MSG and I see the Data usage was used for 1GB then I disconnect it instantly after but as you can see, it’s already too late.

I don’t know if it’s because of my setup or something.
Maybe because of I using the Multi path Mode ?

after that I tried changing to basic mode and playing the game while watching Twitch at the same time to see if this problem actually persist with the twitch or not but until now along with Bless in the background, it’s not using too much.

I’m sorry if my reporting troubling the team tho.

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used.

At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.