Extensive data usage

Hi, i just bought my mudfish credits today. It seems that my data is getting used enormously fast. Like when I connected the vpn my data balance was 43.7 GB and after playing only BGMI on my phone for about 1.5 hrs even without downloading any in-game resources my remaining data balance was 42.68 GB. Tell me if I’m doing something wrong because i want to use my mudfish data only for playing BGMI. Kindly help me with this issue.

Have you tried to use the App only vpn feature and then under apps select the game only instead of using full vpn mode?

Also updates and in game videos etc will all go through the mudfish nodes so avoid doing updates when mudfish is on.

I’m using mudfish on my phone. How do i use this app only feature on my phone ?
Also, today when i connected to a particular server through which i played the game yesterday without any connection issues, it kept getting disconnected. I tried different servers but still it kept disconnecting. Do you happen to know why ?

In the settings select App Based VPN and the click App list to select the games you want to tunnel through a mudfish node.

This works well as it only sends traffic for that app through the mudfish node and not all the phones traffic like full vpn mode.

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used. You can find it at https://mudfish.net/admin/user/modify link.

At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

Are you a user of mudfish app for iOS? If then, no Per-App feature is available because iOS doesn’t support it… :frowning:

Yes im using it on my iPhone. But why doesn’t the VPN stay connected ? It keeps disconnecting, no matter which indian server i connect to. Please solve this issue for me. I need a stable VPN connection.

Thank you.

At this moment, I need more information. Please check my answer at https://mudfish.net/forums/7/topics/87664 link and test whether it’s even same… I’m not sure that the app is crashing or not.