My account had around 5 or 6 USD worth of credits but within few hours it went into -3 USD. After topping up another 10 USD it went to 3 USD in a span of 2hours. Please help to check on this.
Sorry for the unexpected credit usage. Your latest payment has already been refunded. I’ll consider this resolved for now, but please check your payment account and let us know if the refund is missing or if you still need help with the credit usage.
Yes i do need help. before this situation i still have some credit (~6usd? Cant remember exactly). Will you be able to credit those back? I will monitor for a few days if the consumption is still unexpected before topping up.
For your convenience, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit after reviewing the previous DB. Before your next test, enable Connection Log under Account → Edit Profile, then check Status → Access Log. If usage spikes again, share the time and traffic totals. See the logging guide
Thanks! I will monitor, if you need more info. Im using the nodes for a game process.
You’re welcome, and thanks for clarifying! Please keep Connection Log enabled while you monitor. If usage spikes again, share the time (with time zone), upload/download totals from Status → Access Log, and the game/process name and how you configured it in Mudfish. These will help us investigate. See the logging guide.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.