Failed to login on 4G network

Hi, I installed 4.4.8 on my phone running android 7.1.1. The VPN client would sometimes connect when using wifi, but running on 4G, it will fail to login.

Is there a problem on the current app? Another VPN client works perfectly fine. I have been enjoying mudfish on my computer, but it is a frustrating experience on android.

I am happy to do some tests on my device.

Yesterday I’d released v4.4.9 version. Could you please test with it?

No luck. It shows a different error this time.I can login using WiFi. It said “50.48 app MUDEXP_00018: Failed to get information:-2” If I switch off WiFi before clicking the connect button, it will prompt me the same error that come up while login with 4g. Once successfully connected, I can switch off WiFi and use vpn on 4g.
Please let me know if I can provide more information. Not sure whether my ISP blocked some ports required for authentication.

It said “50.48 app MUDEXP_00018: Failed to get information:-2”

In here, “-2” means there’s a problem to read(3) user information from the mudfish master server. It looks like your 4G network blocks some ports. :frowning:

It seems there’s no workaround to solve this issue at this moment. So I need to add a option to pick another authentication methods implemented in the desktop version. :frowning: Please allow some times to build new one.

Thanks for your help. Love using mudfish on my desktop. Hope I could use it on my mobile soon. :slight_smile:

:-) Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know. However it seems the game server moved to UK region.

Fixed, thanks for your assistance <3

MUDEC_00043 , MUDEC_00235

음.. 혹시 환불 정책 먼저 살펴보셨는지요? 제가 확인을 해보니, "잔액 환불"로 구분되는 항목으로 보이는데요, 이럴 경우 실제 환불 액수는 500 원 정도일 듯 합니다. 우선 링크 읽어보시고 진행원하시는지 확인 부탁드리겠습니다. ㅠ.ㅠ