FastConnect isn't working, mudfish not creating new networks nor reducing ms

Simply put, Mudfish’s “FastConnect” function has stopped working a while ago. I still used it to play FFXIV because it reduced my ping from 212ms to around 170ms, however, even that is not working anymore: pinging the servers from window’s CMD function shows no difference between having or not having mudfish enabled, nor does the realtime graph (which shouldn’t even be there with FastConnect mode).

So far, in these past few months, I have tried every single troubleshooting solution described on these forums as well as various other things such as disabling my firewall, changing my router, changing my ISP and reformatting my PC. Not a single one of them worked.

In the past, mudfish used to create new networks every time I lauched it, and it spoofed 0ms latency on the games I played with FastConnect on - in addition, the RTT graph was absent (as it should be, since FastConnect is supposed to disable it).

Recently, this changed, no matter what settings I use in the setup, nor the full VPN function, I cannot get FastConnect to spoof 0ms or even reduce my ms at all anymore. Mudfish has stopped creating new networks every time it launched as well, which I assume is another sign of it not working as it should.

The Process - Status logs in the application do not display any outright [ERROR] entries, but they do display about a dozen or so “[INFO] tcprelay: Failed to find SID for destination 192.168.15.1” and “TCP relay from the client (10.254.216.159:63740) to the backend ((null):(null)) failed.” - these only seem to occur when FastConnect is turned on, and do not appear otherwise - so I assume they are the reason for all of the problems I am having.

And yes, I am running it as an administrator, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application as well.

If there is anything I need to add, please feel free to ask. I just hope I can find a solution to this problem because I really loved how well the application worked in the past.

Could you please send me Problem Report while this issue is happening? I need to check the internal logs.

report sent, although I just put the text of this post as the text required for the report, as I am not sure what else I could say about it.

I’d leaved my answer at other topic you created at Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.