Ffxiv credit usage overcharging?

I think FFXIV uses more credits than it’s supposed to and i don’t know if it’s thanks to settings. I only keep it on for 2 hours or 3 at max but the credit keeps going down (maybe it’s the nodes?) and someone said they rarely get used for them. i close it instantly because i don’t want to get overcharged when im just idling. i would like some option that makes the proxy useful without overusing credits

For this question, please check FAQ - Credits link and check Why my traffic get wasted while I am sleeping? section.

I dont have mudfish open all the time and my laptop is turned off while i sleep / program closed are the credits still consumed somehow?

No. When you terminated Mudfish program, it stopped to use your mudfish credits.

However please note that the logs for your traffic usage aren’t processed yet because it could be delayed up to 30mins ~ 2 hours depending on the status of mudfish nodes.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.