FFXIV JP higher ping

Seems like since the update to the JP server the ping is generally higher. I’ve tested manually clicking the magnifying glass but still the result are very high. Normally it’s still at most 80 almost close to 87 at this hour but now it has just completely step over the 100ms zone, which is crazy since thats not that much of a different compare to normal. Please help me fix this?

Did you try to turn on “Include the result for the advanced mode” option which found under ‘Setup → Nodes’ menu? When it’s enabled, Today’s Pathes will show you the advanced results for route pathes.

I saw more routes from Advanced Mode now but it didn’t do anything. Seems like changing the route and apply while it is active doesn’t leave good ping anymore. I had to Stop it completely and turn it back on to get the lowest ping. If i continue to apply routes on the fly sometimes it even go back to the original 140 ping.

Yes. You should disconnect the connection first from Mudfish and re-connect to apply the new configuration if FastConnect mode is enabled.

1 Like

Do you recommend using FastConnect mode for ff14?

I play FFXIV from EU and used to have 150~ ping connect to RU nodes now it’s 250~ ping either connect directly to JP node or through US what happened to all RU nodes ? novosibirsk and vladivostok

Please try to turn on “Include the result for the advanced mode” option which found under ‘Setup → Nodes’ menu. When it’s enabled, Today’s Pathes will show you the advanced results for route pathes.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.