FFXIV nodes latency issue

Hello, lately (yesterday and today) I noticed the FFXIV (West) nodes are all having great instability, RTT Avg is usually 190~ and RTT Std 4~8, but since yesterday the RTT Std doesn’t go below 30, is mudfish having any issues? My friend who also plays (and lives in another city far away form me) is having the same issue, I’d like to know if it’s a known issue by now and if it’s being fixed sometime soon?

Edit: Well, apparently, despite showing extremely high RTT Std numbers on the “Today’s Pathes” tab, in-game it’s working normally… decided to test it out and seems like there’s no fluctuations so far, just that misleading number. (Edit while editing: RTT Std just went to 350 LOL, but still working normally in-game (190ms, showing normally only on the Realtime RTT window), that’s weird…)

Is it still same? When I checked your configuration, it seems it’s already solved. Please let me know if it’s still same.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.