FFXIV occasionally going around Mudfish

For the last week or so, I’ve been experiencing intermittent instances of having Mudfish up and running, but when I start FFXIV and log into a character my ping is higher (Google-3 is a game changer for me and it’s immediately obvious when I’m not routing through it), less stable, and Mudfish’s traffic counters are zeroed out, suggesting that the game is going around Mudfish. This seems to happen more often when I connect to NA (Primal) but I can’t say for sure. I used to run the 5.6.2 Linux client but upgraded to 5.7.6 after finding that it functions acceptably on my system (most of the versions between those either crash a lot or never finish RTT calculations).

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode enabled, it means there’s something a problem in the game item of Mudfish.

I’ll work on it. As the issue is intermittent, expect it to take a while.

Mudfish has been getting stuck on the setup phase for the better part of today. I seem to be still able to route through it but I’m getting no feedback from the traffic counters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.