FFXIV Packet Loss

Been having packet loss issue in FFXIV that doesn’t fix when using mudfish. My server is Elemental, anyone have that issue as well? I have tried full vpn but didn’t work either, any fix? My ping is lowered but packet loss still happens. Mudfish used to work with packet loss before the cloud server but doesn’t seem to work now for me.

I’ve been having the same packet loss issue for over 6 months now. Somehow it just got worse overtime.
Can’t tell if it’s an issue with mudfish itself or just the nodes being chosen. I usually use auto selection. But I used to have my favorite nodes, until they all let me down. So now I just auto select everything and they all have packet loss the same way. Makes it super frustrating to play the game, but I can’t play without the lowered ping that Mudfish offers. I’m on Aether data center btw.

1 Like

If possible, could you please explain a little bit how you checked the packet loss? Did you get the packet loss information from Mudfish itself? Or from the game client?

If you can show me the screenshot, it’d be helpful too to identify where it’s from.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.