Fifa 20 game item won't connect to Ps4 with out full vpn enabled

Hi guys, im trying to connect the fifa 20 game item only to the ps4 without full vpn activated. It will not connect through internet sharing in adapter settings, it will only connect when using full vpn with the game item enabled as well.

Can someone please help me in connect fifa 20 game item to ps4 only?

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Are you meaning that with Full VPN mode enabled it works fine?

If you’re talking about Internet Connection Sharing with Mudfish, if I know correctly, you need to enable Full VPN mode. :frowning:

Hello weongyo,
Thankyou for your response.

I’m not 100% sure that it works with full vpn mode on. I can only connect the internet to the ps4 with full vpn mode on and the fifa 20 game item on.

When i turn OFF full vpn mode and only keep the fifa 20 game item ON, i can not connect internet to the ps4.

Is there any way you can connect internet to the ps4 with fifa 20game item ON only?

If it is not possible to connect with game item only, how do you know that the fifa 20 game item is working when it is ON with full vpn mode ON aswell?

Your help is much appreciated,
Thanks weongyo.

To check whether it works, please visit http://myip.mudfish.net while you’re using with Full VPN mode.

Unfortunately if you 're using Internet Connection Sharing with Mudfish, no way to solve it. :frowning: If you can use OpenWRT based router, I think you can solve this issue.

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s a first thing you should test.

And please check ‘Realtime Traffic Graph’ on the dashboard while playing the game. It’ll show the traffic activities if your game traffics are passing via mudfish.