Final Fantasy XIV: Option to Merge Data Center Servers By Region

Since the summer of last year, you’ve been able to move between data centers of the same region (so if I’m on Primal, I can easily move to Crystal on the same character). This is very convenient from the standpoint of going to a centralized location to raid, but very inconvenient from the standpoint of Mudfish, because I have to manually switch the Server Location every time I do so. Since these regional data centers are all located in one place, would it be possible to simply have, say, an option to reroute all of North America?

1 Like

I’m on Aether but I raid on Primal twice a week, honestly I feel like I have the same response in there, maybe we don’t have to swap the data center on mudfish at all. Because even while having my mudfish on Aether, it still feels pretty smooth on Primal. I could be wrong though.

In a view of Mudfish, the following destinations are at the same location and network if I know correctly:

• US West (AETHER)
  • US West (CRYSTAL)
  • US West (DYNAMIS)
  • US West (PRIMAL)

So whatever you pick one of the above, RTT information will point the same. So you don’t need to match the destination of the game item if you’re connecting to US West.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.