Flexible Nodes for cross region connections?

Hi, is there a function currently to support multi-regions games like World of Warcraft?

The issue I’m having is if I’m connected to Oceanic and if I joined a group that is from the US, my ping suffers.
I thought Multi Path Mode is meant for it but unfortunately it did not went well from my testing.
My testing was
Server Location : Oceanic
Multi Path Mode : Auto Selection -> US West(Los Angeles - Google)

But my ping when I’m in Oceanic server was 391ms where I’m supposed to have 109ms
Or is there any workaround without having to restart the mudfish client just to change the server location?

Are you sure that you’re connecting to the Oceanic game server? Something is wrong if you get 391 ms ping from your location to Oceanic. Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

And regarding supporting multi-regions, are you meaning that if you join a group that is from the US you’re connecting to US game server?

If I know correctly, WoW is a dedicated game server based and normally it’s at Data Center. So I guess that this issue happens only for specific case such as joining a instant dugeon.

1 Like