For me to log in and try to ge

For me to log in and try to get support I had to create another account and use a proxy because of this weird thing happening... I can't use mudfish, everything was working fine just yesterday but now when I log in the whole site stops working for some time, I can't access anything within the domain mudfish.net and just happens when I log in...

The first time I had to reset my password because for some reason I was getting the wrong password warning (I use google to keep my pass saved) and after that nothing works anymore, I already tried everything I could find on google, cleaning cache/cookies, resetting my internet, turning off proxy settings and resetting TCP/IP and DNS, disabling addons and trying other browsers.

I will include a screenshot, the site gives me ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT on chrome and the following on Windows Network Diagnostics:  https://imgur.com/a/vA3kcgo after the log in.

After sometime, 10-30min, the whole site becomes accessible again but as soon as I try to log in it can't be accessed again for another 10-30mins. (I don't know if there is any difference but the same thing happens by opening mudfish program that lead you to the 127.0.0.1 page)

Any help? 

i have the same proble i cant even go to mudfish.net with my wifi

Same thing happened to me

Same here. It's not your computer problem. Its server fault . The server denied access. Also something happent with database SQL I guess I getting invalid password also.

So guys I found a workaround that works for me at least for now: reset the password to get the temp one > open the vpn normally but don't log in (my default browser is chrome) > copy the 127.0.0.0 link from chrome and open on Internet Explorer and log in, it just works again, only with IE, I don't understand why it works maybe something is wrong with chrome?

I had to do this in that "time window" when the site is up again after trying to log in, if you try to log in on chrome the site goes off (for like 30 mins) on chrome and Internet Explorer, sorry if this is hard to read English is not my first language

Not really you can access with mobile network 4g+ also. But I was getting same invalid password.

Sorry for this inconvenience. :-( . I think it's related with recent DDoS attack. At that time, our security module rejects the connection from ambiguous IPs.  

It still happens until today. When can we expect the fix for this issue?

It still happens until today. When can we expect the fix for this issue?

@Ellohem very weird. Could you please tell me your public IP? I need to check the DB.

Did you just block my whole ip range?

When I checked the database, unfortunately your IP 202.184.49.72 is registered as the blacklist. :-( But it seems there's a problem on the authentication. Are you using the normal web browser or custom your app to authenticate? It seems due to some reasons the security module thinks your requests are invalid.

Google chrome