Hello,
I just created and verified my Mudfish account, but I did not receive the free trial credit.
I would like to test Mudfish with Fortnite before purchasing credits.
Could you please add the trial credit to my account?
Thank you.
Hello,
I just created and verified my Mudfish account, but I did not receive the free trial credit.
I would like to test Mudfish with Fortnite before purchasing credits.
Could you please add the trial credit to my account?
Thank you.
Sorry for this inconvenience… I’d set a trial credit now for your account.
So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there are any problems or questions.
Hi, I just created a Mudfish account and would like to test Mudfish with Fortnite. My account currently has no credit. Could you please provide the trial credits? Thank you!
@KSoprano Sure. No problem. ![]()
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.