Full VPN mode: cannot connect to other device

I am using my laptop with Full VPN mode and internet share it to my console to play FFXIV. The first two days, I connected seamlessly and it works just fine, and it was amazing. But yesterday when I set it up and trying to connect my console to the laptop, suddenly its not connecting anymore. I even tried connecting via wifi, hotspot, ethernet, still no good. I tried connecting other mobile devices and they also won’t connect to the internet. My laptop is still connected via mudfish and its showing me that I am connected to the node. Now, it was really an amazing experience and I really want to continue it, but this is kinda getting out of hand. Please help. Don’t know what else to do.

I think you followed Internet Connection Sharing with Mudfish document, right?

Please check it step by step again. At this moment I have only few hints what’s going on so it’s not easy to figure out what’s your problem.

yes. this is the step by step description of what i do:

• turn off both network sharing toggle for my main connection and the TAP32
  • open up mudfish (run as admin) and set up FullVPN mode and connect (checked thoroughly and my pc is indeed connected with mudfish
  • turn on the network sharing toggle for the TAP32 choosing the ‘ethernet’ option which is connected to my console

these steps worked for the first two days i did them but on the third day as I was setting it up, my console doesnt actually connect and have no internet connection whatsoever. I even tried netsharing mudfish by hosting a shared network through wifi with more devices like android phone and iphone, it connects to the ‘wifi’ but there is no internet connection.

Could you please send me Problem Report while your issue is happening? I need to check the internal logs.

Hi, I wasnt able to send the Problem Report file via email and I can’t seem to attach it here.
I used a file share link for this Problem Report file here in this link https://file.io/iYRfxeWKQetv can you please check? Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.