GBF Mudfish Bad For All Players

As of yesterday using Mudfish for Granblue Fantasy has been poor (esp. users using tokyo nodes, which is where GBF is hosted). This issue has been globally reported across all players I know using Mudfish and is impacting performance substantially. It went from being substantially faster than no Mudfish to being slower than no Mudfish.

3 Likes

The issue appears that it’s not to do with the nodes. Mudfish is specifically blocking/dropping certain GBF packets which cause the game to not function properly. I would recommend GBF players to turn off mudfish or risk potential bans from cygames due to buggy traffic that might flag their bot detection system.

Can confirm that I’m experiencing the same issue for GBF

Confirming this is happening to me as well, same issue regardless of the Japan nodes I connect to

Same thing happening here.

Appears to be specific to the browser extension

Can also confirm this is occurring for the browser extension specifically - I haven’t been able to configure Mudfish to work well for game.granbluefantasy.jp with the desktop application.

WebSocket connection to 'ws://203.104.248.14:11230/socket.io/?room=raid26434968742&nickname=reisen&prefix=&user_image=310901_sw_1_01&EIO=3&transport=websocket&sid=Qd788Ib5ntKVZMY4BDtG' failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.

The following error is present when accessing the game with Mudfish browser extension enabled

Got same issue since yesterday, Mudfish extension being unusually slower than usual.

Same here. Game slower with Mudfish on, than it is without it. Been using Mudfish for this game for years, really hope this can be resolved. @weongyo can you help us?

Edit: My main nodes are Russian nodes (Moscow - Tencent, Vladivostok - JSC3, Novosibirsk - JSC 3) can confirm they have been slowing down my game to the point that it is faster without turning it on.

Same thing happening here.

Thank you for your feedback. Recently there was a version upgrade of mudfish server daemons. So I think it’s one of the culprits for this issue so I made a change to revert it I made. :frowning:

If you’re using mudfish JP nodes, please test it again whether it’s still the same. At this point, only mudfish JP nodes are patched for this case. All other mudfish nodes aren’t applied yet.

If I heard positive feedback from you guys, I’ll apply it to all mudfish nodes.

7 Likes

Seems to be working for me now! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks it seems the mudfish extension is working fine now :slight_smile:

Confirmed working on JP Tokyo SakuraNet. Thank you!

Yep it’s working now

Cool. :slight_smile: Now all mudfish nodes are upgraded again to fix this issue. Please let me know again if there’s any problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.