Genshin Impact not connecting via Mudfish

Hello,

When I run Mudfish for Genshin Impact to connect to the Japanese servers it says that the connection has been established, the ping is showing 110-120ms, which is normal. However, when I launch the game it does not connect to the servers using Mudfish and it shows 300 ping in game. I’ve tried full VPN mode and it doesn’t work either. Do you know how I could fix this?

Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ(Nodes · MUDFISH) - Nodes section for your game item?

I think you can start with the basic node mode rather than the advanced / multi-path node mode. If it works fine, you can try to test with Multi Path Mode.

I tried simple mode, advanced mode and multipath mode and I’ve tried changing nodes several times as well and no matter what it does not change my ping on Genshin Impact, but on the actual mudfish page it shows that the ping is 110 but the game is unaffected. I’m not sure what the problem is. I have tired reinstalling the program and resetting my network settings as well.

@sbortoluzzi If it’s even the same with Full VPN enabled, it’s weird… Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to analyze.

I attempted to perform the packet capture while playing the game in full vpn mode and it doesn’t seem to capture anything, after around 30 minutes of playing the game it says that the file size is 0b and I can’t upload anything. It’s very strange because I’ve used the program for years with FFXIV and Genshin Impact and had no problems. It’s only recently it’s stopped working for Genshin Impact. Any other suggestions?

Very strange… Are you a user of Windows? If then something is wrong in my opinion. Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s the first thing you should test.

Yes, I use Windows 10. I’ve had no issues with Genshin Impact connecting through Mudfish until recently. I checked the basic functionality and it says that I am connected and everything is working correctly, but my ping is still at 300ms.

Umm… Not easy to explain why. So your ping isn’t changing even after setting Full VPN mode, right?

If then please send me Problem Report while applying Full VPN mode.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.