Genshin Impact Spiking ping

This occurs whenever I play Genshin Impact (asia server) with mudfish on. When I don’t use mudfish, I get a constant 200ping.

I use mudfish on FF14 as well and I don’t experience these ping spikes.

Anything to resolve this would be quite helpful.

Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

Still nothing… anytime I load any new maps / domains / fighting, the spiking always happens resulting in 3000 ping for more than 5 seconds

Please try to test your network status from your desktop to 47.91.24.239 (Genshin Impact - Asia (Japan)) using How to use WinMTR link after turning on mudfish.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

WinMTR 1

This is the result of the WinMTR. what can I do with this? This is with Full VPN while Genshin Impact is also running. (Since the problem only occurs when the game is running.)

Which mudfish node did you use at that moment? This result shows that this packet loss (1%) starts at between your desktop and mudfish node you used. :frowning:

So please find the public IP of mudfish nodes at http://mudfish.net/server/status link and try to do WinMTR test again. So it’ll show where this packet loss is from.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.