Getting Inaccurate RTT Average in INDIAN CSGO servers due to 2 server locations

So I tried to play CSGO by selecting the default server that is in there right now and using that I am getting the ping ~55-60ms, but I tried to play the game in Full VPN mode using Mumbai Azure servers and the ping using that is 20ms. so I checked an earlier post and noticed that the mufish is only taking Chennai or maa servers for calculations and not the Mumbai or bom servers. (If I am near Mumbai, it is still trying to route me through Chennai, which is in opposite direction)

Is there a way to add both the servers?

This is the ping I got while using Full VPN mode -
Selecting bom#71 (155.133.233.99:27047) as primary. (Ping = 20+0=20 (front+back=total).)
Selecting maa#26 (155.133.232.98:27040) as backup #1 (Ping = 36+24=60(front+back=total).)

The 2 servers are called India West (Mumbai / bom) and India East (Chennai/ maa), but right now Mudfish is only taking the India East servers into account.

@datarat Based on your information, I’d updated the game item now. Could you please test it again?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for adding it, its working fine for me now :smiley:

Sorry I could not reply sooner(tested it now). Thanks again

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.