Granblue Fantasy - Russian Nodes?

Hello,

There used to be really good nodes for the game Granblue Fantasy but the last few years they’ve gotten much worse. The Vladivostok and Novosibirsk nodes were really good but they are gone now. I wonder if it is possible to add some fresh ones?

A lot of European players of this game use it in combination with Mudfish. But they’re really poorly performing lately (Adelina/vStoike, the only decent ones that are remaining, but not very reliable).

It’s starting to reach the point where it is not really worth turning Mudfish on for this at all anymore which is a shame because some good nodes make a huge difference in this browser based game.

Edit: I want to add that it is a crew based game, so these experiences are not just my own, but many people are struggling with this across Europe.

We’ll try but not sure due to Ukrine-Russia war. As you know, many company where does the business in Russia closed their H/W racks in the data center. So it becomes more harder to find good server providers.

Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like

I hate to bump a topic uselessly despite it having an official reply already, but I’d like to confirm that EU players typically rely on RU nodes which are sadly drying up one by one.

Novosibirsk - Adelina and St.Petersburg - vStoike are pretty much the only usable ones left (but timing out / laggy often) and every other RU one is garbage.
I appreciate that the Ukraine conflict makes your job much, much harder but I would also appreciate if there could be a second glance at securing other providers in the region, otherwise it’s looking like there isn’t much point in using the service anymore sadly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.