Halo Reach PC

Any possibility of getting Halo Reach (PC) added as an item? It’s a recent release but very popular.

If you can do the packet dump for your game, just send us the game server information. We can register it officially.

Okay, I made 4 uploads with the following servers. This is for Halo Master Chief Collection.
Uploads are named as follows:

• Halo Reach PC - East US
  • Halo Reach PC - East US2
  • Halo Reach PC - West US
  • Halo Reach PC - North Central US

:frowning: Unforuntately something is wrong while uploading the packet dump. Could you check Packet Capture with Mudfish and send it via the email? Sorry for this inconvenience…

I attempted to upload packet dumps again but also included them in an email to support@loxch.com. Below is also a list of all Halo MCC servers.

pfmsqosprod.eastus.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.eastus2.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.northcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.centralus.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.westus.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.northeurope.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.eastasia.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.southeastasia.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.japanwest.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.japaneast.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.australiaeast.cloudapp.azure.com
pfmsqosprod.australiasoutheast.cloudapp.azure.com

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had created an item; Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Could you please equip and test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

I tested and it’s working great. Thank you for adding Halo!

Hi, would it be possible to please add West Europe and North Europe to the server list? Currently we can only access US/Asian/Oceanic servers. Thank you!