2.0.0.0/7
4.0.0.0/6
8.0.0.0/5
16.0.0.0/4
32.0.0.0/3
64.0.0.0/2
128.0.0.0/2
192.0.0.0/3"

Also what do you mean by this sentence:“However please note that this doesn’t let your desktop use the private
DNS server of Mudfish to detour the DNS poisoning.”

The manual Full VPN mode is for old Microsoft Windows family which is before NT 6.0 so you don’t have to care about it if you don’t use Microsoft Windows XP

wiki.mudfish.net/Full%20VPN%20mode%20for%20Windows%20XP

That sentence refers about DNS Spoofing. If your DNS query get attacked then you’ll get wrong network response so you can prevent this situation with Mudfish DNS Client

Alright, So i have another question, is there anyway to use the FULL VPN MODE only for specific applications?

Because currently i use your service mainly for playing Fortnite…and i have to say it works great, but whenever i use it through the “Items” option…i get random ping spikes in some games…

But in FULL VPN MODE, that doesn’t happen and i get good ping all the time…but as you know, the disadvantage of using FULL VPN MODE is that it spends up the credits fast…So any way to enable FULL VPN MODE only for a specific application?

Thank You!

Unfortunately, we don’t support Mudfish for specific applications

It may needed to refresh the item’s information if it works unstable at item quipping so we will check it if you send us a Packet dump