Hello, Could you fix or add In

Hello, Could you fix or add Indonesia node, because if I choose CLDREU or sukabumi node I got some packet loss, espesially sukabumi node. And if I choose server Karen the ping is not stable sometime jump from 20 to 200-400. And I dont have any other node to choose because only 3 for Indonesia. Thank you for reading.

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine on your environment. It’s a first thing you should test.

No, the mudfish is working fine, I have used it since last month. But for last 3 days the CLDREU and serverkeren indonesian node has some packet loss and the ping is not stable.For sukabumi node It always got 30% packet loss from the first time I use mudfish, but the other 2 was fine and perfect.

we will check about the node

yeah I checked it, at status -> node there is no packet loss at all.
But rtt graph show 3000 ms and 8-13% packet loss in game.

Then it indicates that a connection between your desktop and mudfish node is okay but not between the mudfish node and game server. :frowning: But at this point we can’t figure out why it’s caused.

Serverkeren is the only 1 without packetloss but the ping is high 50-60,
before was 20. I just need good Indonesia node like before to play csgo
and dota

I’ll try to lease more indonesia mudfish nodes. :frowning: It’s only a hope I can suggest.

:frowning: I’d contacted one provider at this moment though I’m not sure it’s helpful for your ping. When I get a server, you’ll see it at the list of mudfish nodes.

wow the new indonesia node rajasa works perfectly, 0% packet loss and low ping to singapore 30ms, you are the best! thank you very much sir :slight_smile:

Thank you for sending this problem report. However when I checked this problem report, I can’t see specific issues. You said that your issue is with setting the advanced node mode for game item. However did you check that it works fine with the basic node mode already?

https://youtu.be/MKzH5MUK1D0

Here’s a Video which shows the Error, I use basic mode, I choose a Node, I Log into the game but then it becomes very Slow to load in Character Selection Screen

Please check my answer at the previous topic.

미꾸라지에 대해 궁금하신 부분이 있다면 Basic에 있는 내용이 도움이 되길 바랍니다.

이해하기 어려운 점이 있으면 언제든지 말씀해 주세요.