Hello, I am a web host blogger

Hello, I am a web host blogger(Zhujishuo.CC),provide my fans with cost-effective or characteristic vps

I noticed that your VPS price is right and the service is stable. I would like to recommend your vps to my fans.

I want to learn more about your company’s products.

The first question: Is your VPS in the same room as Kdatacenter? (KT Korea)

The second question: Is your payment method suitable for foreigners? For example, Paypal/Alipay/Credit Card. (Because I do not understand the Korean language on the payment interface)

If there is a payment method suitable for foreigners’ payment, can you provide me with a Korean vps with your company’s minimum configuration?

I only need one day to test the server performance and network conditions.

After testing, I will Write your company’s Korean VPS introduction and evaluation articles on my website.

Waiting for your reply.

My email address: madlifermail@gmail.com

:slight_smile: Thank you for interesting to Somagu service. Here is my answer:

1. No. These VPS servers are operated at office room so it’s not at level of data center.

2. Yes. Please check Pricing for our payment methods supported.

3. I’d added some test credits for your account. So you can create any VPS for a while. :slight_smile: If it’s not enough, please let me know again.

In the test, port forwarding needs to restart the server to take effect. AWESOME VPS! Your service has been recommended to my friends :slight_smile: