Hello I am receiving the below

Hello I am receiving the below errors in the flow controller window when I am playing FIFA 19. I play on my PS4 and use Mudfish by sharing the internet connection with my PS4. Main errors are:

I have also attached an image showing the errors in the controller.

What about for PBE servers? image

What’s nodes for having PBE characters on the
title?

Pricing

The closest PBE server to me always has 3000 RTT and is way too laggy.

MUDEC_00086
MUDEC_00139

• Please check if you have modified registry like Latency Fix / FastPing / Hamachi
    or failed to install Mudfish

I did have fastping on my PC I have uninstalled now but still having the errors. I played on PS4 but I also have the game installed on PC but not running would I need to uninstall the PC version?

I installed mudfish on my laptop that definitely doesnt have those programs and the same issues come up regarding duplicate and too many entries

Please let me know if I can do anything else when I play FIFA on my PS4 multiple times the game will skip and lag so I don’t think this program is working.

How do you connect to the game’s destination server?

You should apply one of the following methods:

Game’s destination server

:arrow_up_down:

Mudfish Node

Mudfish Router

Console

Game’s destination server

Mudfish Node

<NIC 2>

Computer

<NIC 1>

Console

I am currently using 2 where my desktop computer is running Mudfish and I am sharing this connection so that my PS4 can connect through this connection.

You should terminate all of any other devices then leave for only 1 device to run

or

make an
Alias.image

What about Full VPN
mode
?imageimage

I will try these tonight. I note that the connection protocol and RTT checking method is UDP, is that correct for FIFA or does it need to be TCP?

• Between Mudfish’s RTT Checking Method and actual latency is possibly quite different as its various factors not only if its protocol that UDP/ICMP/TCP. That means it depends on each Mudfish Users’ status so you can investigate to which one is more correct to telemetry to actual latency.

• Please note RTT Checking Method and Connection Protocols are independent elements. Protocols in ICMP/UDP/TCP is just a way to run ping.

Thanks. If I connect to FIFA via my PC connection but the game is running on PS4, which ports should I forward on my router, should it be the FIFA ports for PC or PS4? And would I forward the ports to the PC or PS4 IP address?

Hmm I just checked as well and note that because fifa 19 is P2P based I would need to enable full VPN mode which I haven’t done in the past.

Should I use port forwarding or just use UPNP?

It may won’t improve if not enable Full VPN mode at P2P (Peer To Peer) based games unless you configure any other possiblities.