hello, I Cannot connect using 

hello, I Cannot connect using certain node. when using the best suggesting node for me (hong kong azure) the game will log in but not connect past character screen.

any of the basic or advanced node setting using that 1 particular node will cause this. not sure what MTU should be used? currently using default of 1450.

Running full VPN mode and using hong kong azure Node the webpage does load.

It means the basic functionality of Mudfish is fine. Did you check your issue is still same with Full VPN mode (with same node) too?  Please test it also with or without FastConnect mode too.  

actually Now that they all work I tried again regularly and it seems to work.  
But when using advanced mode, and doing Azure server and Taiwan Google node it doesn’t load.

Okay.  Recently I’d found an issue of advanced node mode (server chain) and scheduled PM time tomorrow morning to fix this issue. :-(  Sorry for this inconvenience and hope it’s fixed soon.  

i cant even use google

http://mudfish.net/docs/en/faq/credits.html#i-bought-3-usd-mudfish-credits-how-long-can-i-keep-playing-the-game

Please try to change your Connection Protocol

패킷 덤프를 보내주셔서 감사합니다. 근데 패킷 덤프 하실 때 Full VPN 모드 를 켜시고 하셨는지요? 덤프 파일 안에 게임 관련 부분이 보이질 않습니다. 혹시 가능하시다면 다시 한번 시도 부탁드립니다.