Hello! I can't log in from one

Hello! I can't log in from one certain PC for some reason, I get "Wrong password" error. Currently though I'm logged in from another PC just fine, with same login and password...

Hello,

I am getting the same error.

I have reset my password for Mudfish several times now, but entering the temporary password sent to me does not work. Mudfish always says the password is incorrect.

Whenever I try this, I am then unable to access the mudfish login page to try again for at least an hour for an unknown reason, unless I use a browser with a VPN built in which lets me access it again and log in as normal, but does not let me use the Mudfish program.

I am not given an error message but trying to open the Mudfish dashboard takes me to page http://127.0.0.1:8282/ and gives error HTP500. I am unable to access and part of mudfish.net for at least an hour, including the login and dashboard.

I normally use Google Chrome and the Mudfish program always loads Google Chrome to log in, so at the moment, I am unable to use Mudfish. Is this a similar error to what you're getting?

I can access to mudfish.net until I try to log in, then I can't open website anymore. Still can ping it though. Also I reinstalled mudfish with no result.

Seems like this is serious issue, and would be nice if it could be reviewed in less than 66 promised hours...

same error here

it appears that the issue is gone for me, however would be nice if the reason why it happened is found

Sorry for this inconvenience. :-( There was DDoS attack from around 1600 bots two days ago. So I think this issue is caused by it but now it should be fine.

Hello, I am meeting the same problem!!

All my equipments cannot sign in my Mudfish accounts with the Internet in my place. And I also try to reset the password but it also doesn’t work. However, I find that I can login my accounts and visits Mudfish website by using my uni’s Internet.

I’ll appreciates it if someone can solve this tricky issue!!