Hello.. I have a problem with

Hello…

I have a problem with Mudfish.

It happens after Blade and Soul launched new launcher a weeks ago. Before I using new launcher (old launcher), everything is fine, no need to verify IPs when Mudfish on.

Now, even I started Mudfish first before I start the game… it keeps ask me to verify IP address by email.

Friends, told me to disable FastConnect mode, but still… not affect. I still have to verify IPs even Mudfish is on.

When I’m using FAST CONNECT mode, this error appear.

IMAGE BELOW :

Any help will appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I have similar problem, when Fastconnect is on, the new BNS launcher won’t open.

FastConnect
mode

will NOT useful in UDP. This feature is for TCP services.

I’m using FASTconnect in UDP and my ping decreasing instead I’m using fastconnect in TCP, my ping is high… weird

Is UDP with FastConnect mode make possible to launch it?

YES. and lower+stable ping than using TCP with FastConnect mode. :smiley:

I think you can stay with it if UDP with FastConnect mode is better than TCP with FastConnect mode.

This experience possibly can help to someone other get stuck at NCLauncher2 in the future :slight_smile:

A technical information:

FastConnect mode is an application using Varnish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varnish_(software)

I’m having a similar problem Blade and soul won’t open, the game gets stuck forever and if I activate FastConnect+UDP the launcher crashes.

@glkazama170

What about Full VPN
mode
?
imageimage

I’ve tried Full VPN mode, it’s not working either.

What about Advanced
mode
?image

If I do that it works, but the latency is really high. It seems that I can connect if I use TCP as connection Protocol, but the latency is really high too.

You can inspect how network traffic goes on with tools like
WinMTR or
PingPlotter.