Hello, i just purchased 25 gig

Hello, i just purchased 25 gigs.  I’m a little unsure with how to set up everything.  I’m playing from china on the OCE server in world of warcraft.  I selected WOW under the “my items” list.  I also selected my server to Oceanic, but under node i selected automatic.  What is the “node” supposed to be set to?  Is that the location where I am playing from? Or the location i want to connect to?  Also WOW Oceanic servers are based out of australia but when you play in battlegrounds/arena it relocates you to a US based server…does mudfish pick that up automatically? or would i have to manually change my mudfish setting to NA?

Hello, i just purchased 25 gigs.  I’m a little unsure with how to set up  everything.  I’m playing from china on the OCE server in world of  warcraft.  I selected WOW under the “my items” list.  I also selected my  server to Oceanic,  

This “Oceanic” means your game server location.  Normally this selection is used to calculate the shortest routing pathes.  

> but under node i selected automatic.  What is the  “node” supposed to be set to?  Is that the location where I am playing from? Or the location i want to connect to?  

This is a mudfish node you can use.  So you can refer to FAQ - Nodes how to pick a better node.  If you pick a node, your game traffic will bypass using this node you’d picked.  

> Also WOW Oceanic servers are based out of australia but when you play  in battlegrounds/arena it relocates you to a US based server…does  mudfish pick that up automatically? or would i have to manually change my mudfish setting to NA?    

When Mudfish works properly, all wow traffics are redirected to a node you’d picked.  So I’m not sure that node is a best routing path to access US based server.  I think you should change your setting manually if you’d like to optimize your routing pathes.  

>  I just have world of warcraft set to “ON”, start mudfish, then play the game?  

Yes and please check How do I know if its working? section too whether it’s working fine or not.  

i know my data plan has a speed limitation but it gives me only 30 to 300kbps

Something is weird at here. How did you measure the network bandwidth via mudfish? Are you meaning that these values (30 to 300kbps) are from Realtime Traffic Graph?

Please try to turn off FastConnect mode

now i cant see the ping .-.

UDP and FastConnect mode couldn’t combine