Hello! I’m trying to run

Hello!

I’m trying to run several Second Life clients (Firestorm viewer) the way they have different IP addresses from each other. Is this possible to make it with Mudfish somehow? I Can’t find Second Life in “Equip Items” list. I’m using Windows 10.

I’m kind of see 2 solutions here:

1 - to assign different Mudfish settings to each window separately if it’s possible with Windows 10;

2 - Firestorm viewer has “adjust proxy settings” option which requests HTTP Proxy IP and port number “for Web pages” and SOCKS 5 Proxy IP and port number “for UDP traffic”. In this case I guess I want to know how to see all that HTTP - SOCKS 5 stuff Mudfish provides to manually type into each running Firestorm viewer.

Or maybe there is some different solutions. Will be waiting for your recommendations!

1 - to assign different Mudfish settings to each window separately if it’s possible with Windows 10;

Nop I don’t think it works.

2 - Firestorm viewer has “adjust proxy settings” option which requests HTTP Proxy IP and port number “for Web pages” and SOCKS 5 Proxy IP and port number “for UDP traffic”. In this case I guess I want to know how to see all that HTTP - SOCKS 5 stuff Mudfish provides to manually type into each running Firestorm viewer.

For this case, at this moment SOCKS v5 UDP doesn’t work properly at Mudfish nodes. :frowning:

Please test at PBE