Hello, I recently discovered u

Hello, I recently discovered using driver verifier that the the tap0901.sys driver included with mudfish had been randomly giving me bsod’s for several weeks which persisted through a reinstall of Windows. I don’t remember if the crashes started with an update or something, but I stopped using mudfish about a week ago and haven’t had any crashes since, when they used to happen at least once a day. Is there anything that can be done and if not can I get a refund of my unused balance?

I believe the problem solved from Mudfish version 4.5.2+

mudfish.net/releases/mudfish-4.5.3-x86_64-win2k-setup.exe

Just attempted it with the installer you linked, but still the same result

Please give it a try to download and install TAP driver at build.openvpn.net/downloads/releases/latest/tap-windows-latest-stable.exe

Unfortunately no change

Hello?

Please let us know what contains in

• Status - Process -
    Core

and

and

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p40LORXPW9XKkiYDfdnzGltipjHHXWQn

I included the mud _std files both from when it crashes with driver verifier and from running it normally, hope it helps

Thank you for sending these log files. When I checked this, unfortunately I can’t figure out why because this doesn’t show the fundamental reason. :frowning: Sorry for this news.

Is there anything that can be done and if not can I get a refund of my unused balance?

No problem. Could you please send the Paypal invoice to weongyo@gmail.com email? I think I can handle it for you with Paypal account if you have.