Hello, I subscribed to WoW ret

Hello, I subscribed to WoW retail with mudfish but my ping is not getting any lower. infact there are times that its higher.

its the WOW oceanic server

How do I know which Node to use which suits best for WOW?

I tried a few different nodes and still no effect. infact its getting laggier for me

hello, still the same. no improvement.

Can i have a refund instead?

Do you want to refund just your Mudfish Subscription item to credit or cancel your payment?

cancel the payment. unless you can give me a workaround for this? Been tinkering for almost 1 week and i still get lower ping from using mudfish :frowning:

MUDEC_00330

Please leave what you want to play alone then close other programs.

In Subscription Plan, it is just credit-fixed for 1 month but speed limited as 1 Mbps except for first 3 seconds. Most Mudfish items are available at $ 0.88 for 1 month It uses $ 0.029 day by day. https://mudfish.net/forums/6/topics/47855

Pay-Per-Traffic users can use Mudfish Items as a nodes' maximum capable speed at that time. Without extra-pay but weighted. It's flexible how long will going your credits. The Pay-Per-Traffic plan consumes 2 times as based capacity of a node's up and download traffic.

Picking a node that shows near flat graph may considered more consistency.

In general, network congestion has getting increased on night to early morning.

How to pick the best mudfish node for game I play?

What does System Load mean?

Yes. i understand with regards to that error but I already tried turning off everything besides the game and im still having lower pings when I use mudfish. It has been over a week and still no resolution.

I would like to refund the payment instead if possible.

Hello it seems like its working half the time now. Problem is when there is a cross-realm that occurs ingame (World of Warcraft) my ping spikes to 400 to 600 from 145

It has been over a week and still no resolution. I would like to refund the payment instead if possible.

No problem. :-) I'd refunded it now. Thank you for interesting to Mudfish!

uhm actually, i got it to work half of the time and was waiting for the reply on how to fix the 2nd part where in there are times the game jumps to another server and goes back to another server.

i'd be glad to use mudfish again but i hope we can find a workaround on this?

You can try to connect via PBE Mudfish Servers. What's nodes for having PBE characters on the title?

I did try. what i meant was the game changes server from oceanic to somewhere then go back again, depending on what content i am consuming in game.

Is there a work-around for this? I got it to work half of the time thou. I was shocked to see the refund continue after I said that I got it working half the time. I'll resub

MUDEC_00060