Hello,  I'm back after a long

Hello,

I’m back after a long break. Here is my situation: I play BlackDesertOnline NA from Finland.

In ‘Server Location’ Destination Server I should choose US West.

Questions:
To choose mudfish node I should look at FAQ - Nodes, that I did, but, tell me, in ‘Basic mode’, I click the magnifying glass, there’s a pop up window,

1. do I choose “US West” or “Europe (St. Petersburg)” (or "Europe (Netherlands))

2. And I also choose “All-in-one” option, and select the one with lowest score?

Thank you.

PS1: I tried selecting “US west” in the pop up window, the lowest score is around 200+ compared to Europe Netherlands, lowest is 73+ I’ll test in game and let you know,

PS2: I tested in game with EU server (in pop up windows) and Reaotime RTT reports around 220ms, how can it be this high? Did I do anything wrong?

PS3: I have tested through several servers, and the only thing I could do was logging into the game with my characters. I cannot hit anything, I tried hitting a target and there’s a delay around a full minute or more. Please check my account and see or change my configuration if needed. for now I’ll play without Mudfish. thank you.

do I choose “US West” or “Europe (St. Petersburg)” (or "Europe (Netherlands))

You should choose “US West”.

And I also choose “All-in-one” option, and select the one with lowest score?

Normally it’s recommended but please be aware that it’s not always the best.

I tested in game with EU server (in pop up windows) and Reaotime RTT
reports around 220ms, how can it be this high? Did I do anything wrong?

At this moment I don’t know why but please check your ISP first. When I checked RTT information recorded in Mudfish, it seems RTT stddev values to most of mudfish nodes are quite unstable. It means your ISP has an network issue. For details please check http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=170029 link.

Full VPN 모드로 접속해 보시기 바랍니다.