Hello, mudfish! I am satisfied

Hello, mudfish! I am satisfied with your service, but there is one question: I play a game “Dead by Daylight”, because of my region, matchmaking connects me with Asia region, but my ISP is very bad traceroute in Asia. So, here’s with using nodes Vladivostok JSC + Tokyo Linode 2, i can reached a ping 60ms. Please tell me how to make a double FULL vpn (Vladivostok + Tokyo), maybe other programs be that will help me do this?After reading the documentation, I realized that, how to create a item with FULL VPN, in other programs everything works as it should, but not the DbD :frowning: (Connecting a Direct).
Please tell me how to make it so that the connection to the mudfish proxying in Vladivostok node? (tried Proxifier, but he proxied only http request).
Thanks in advance for the answer, and sorry for my broken English :frowning:

Please tell me how to make a double FULL vpn (Vladivostok + Tokyo), maybe other programs be that will help me do this?

Nop it’s not possible to make a chain for two mudfish nodes. And I never tried to implement and test it on my environment. So I can’t gurantee it works. :frowning:

So you should create a custom item or please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode. After analyzing I can register it for you.

I realized that, how to create a item with FULL VPN, in other programs everything works as it should, but not the DbD :frowning:

Not sure this approach works too.

Hello, packet dump uploaded, please help me :slight_smile:

MUDEC_00031

• In Subscription Plan, it is just
    credit-fixed for 1 month but speed
    limited as 1
    Mbps except for first 3 seconds. Most Mudfish items are available at $
    0.88 for 1 month
    It uses $ 0.029 day by day.
    mudfish.net/forums/6/topics/47855

• Pay-Per-Traffic users can use Mudfish Items as a nodes’ maximum
    capable speed at that time. Without extra-pay but weighted.
    It’s flexible how long will going your credits. The Pay-Per-Traffic plan
    consumes 2 times as based capacity of a node’s up and download traffic.

So, it’s about 0.12*2=0.24 USD as refer Traffic Table