Hello once again loxch! I'd li

Hello once again loxch! I’d like to ask if there is any problem with HK Aliyun? It seems to be working normally but I could not play 300 heroes with it as if it is blocked by the game itself :S

Not sure.  Please try to use Full VPN mode with HK Aliyun and then visit http://myip.mudfish.net to see whether the basic functionality of mudfish node is fine.  If it’s okay but you can’t access the game through this node, it means the game publisher could block this node. :-(  

Nope, it seems the node isn’t working properly at all. I got a -t ping to google.com all the time and it just keeps on returning request timed out whenever I use that node for full VPN mode. I couldn’t load anything as well, neither that myip.mudfish.net either :S

Weird… Did you change the MTU value for testing?  I can see the following error messages as follows:    

[27.114551] [WARN] MUDEC_00179: Path MTU is wrong. (162/1450)  

It seems Path MTU value is totally wrong.  When I checked that HK Aliyun node, it seems it’s fine from my location.  Let me investigate little bit more.  

Might yes or no depending on its ISP (your ISP or mudfish node’s ISP) or country level policy.  I’ll update this topic if there’re any updates.  

Thank you for sending this problem report. :slight_smile: However is there any problem to use Mudfish? If then please elaborate little bit more for me.

Thank you for sending the packet dump. However could you confirm that you enabled Full VPN mode while playing the game? When I checked this game dump, I can’t see game related traffics. :frowning: When you get a chance, please send me again.

I see, sorry that was a mistake on my part. I’ll resend another one.