Hello! Seems like your Web For

Hello! Seems like your Web Forwarding does not work very well.

Every about 2-3 hour, I must change a different private port and restart my VPS, or the site will return a DNS error. The web server runs well on my VPS, but it just returns a DNS error if it runs a time (the strange thing is, when I use IP:port to access, it’s okay. wrong in access to the site’s domain). But after I changed to another port, the site just back to normal. What is happening?

Thanks for your replying.

Is it running DNS server?

somagu.com/docs/en/howto/login.html#how-to-access-to-ssh-server-of-your-vps

No. It’s only a simple web server based on flask.

And, the site return a ‘Host server not found’ error if I access the site by my domain, but goes well by IP:port.

Weird… If you’re familiar with curl, did you try to test with the following command?

curl -H “Host: yourdomain.comhttp://59.22.167.217/

We need to distinguish that this problem is from Web Forwarding feature or DNS resolving issue for your domain.

Seems like it backs to the normal when I’m trying to reproduce this problem in a new simple test web server. Maybe this problem is myself caused.

Thanks for noticed this question. If this happened again, I will reply to the topic in the following.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.