Hello, there's a game I am pla

Hello, there’s a game I am playing called S4 league. I’ve given you the packet dump for the game before and it has been added. There’s only one problem, Mudfish reduces my ping in all games I’ve played so far. But, with S4 League, it kind of glitches the ping(?) I am not sure but the ping is kind of getting blocked by something. The Mudfish node I use is the same I use with every other game, and it displays the same ping on the statistics. Could there be a way to fix this? Like I said, it feels like it’s getting blocked by something.

P.S: It’s the same thing with using Full VPN. Still glitched pings.

Thanks! :slight_smile: (I’d like to mention S4 League is a P2P kind of game. Pings are between players and not a player to server)

If your game is based on P2P, Mudfish could
not be helpful to play the game because there are limitations

docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-troubleshooting/p2p-based-games/

I tried the method with Proxifier. I just have a question, do I need to have Mudfish launcher running on the background and or do I just open proxifier and connect it to the node?

do I need to have Mudfish launcher running on the background and or do I just open proxifier and connect it to the node?

If you’re using Proxifier, it depends on which IP and ports are used with Proxifier. For details, please check https://docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-proxy/intro/ link. If you use the public IP of mudfish nodes, you don’t need to keep Mudfish Launcher running.