Help: Full VPN, only SG(Google) works [Vindictus]

Hi, I am playing Vindictus, Europe (Frankfurt) Server, when I use Mudfish with FullVPN mode and SG Asia (Google) node, nexon launcher runs the game just fine.

However, SG (Google) is one of the higher RTT nodes(280+)… If I change it to some of the better latency nodes like SG (Leaseweb/Indovirtue/Oneprovider) (150+), Vindictus cannot launch from Nexon Launcher, it says area/country not supported, even though WhatsMyIP shows SG (leaseweb/IndoV/Oneprovider) connected and I also exited nexon launcher, reopened with admin rights.

But if I change it back to SG (Google), it works again. I also tried it with FullVPN off, basic mode, and same thing, only google node allows the game to launch.

Could you let me know how to solve this? I would really like to lower the RTT so that I can join raids.

Um… For this case I think you need to try to use the advanced mode. To use this mode, I think you should pick a mudfish node which is closer to the game server. So I think the routing path is like “your desktop -> a mudfish node -> a mudfish node closer to the game server (accessible to the game) -> the game server”.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.