Help my rtt graph

i am trying to connect to league of legends. i did not play for a while so installed mudfish and can choose nodes and it goes to 3000ms i cant get a hold of any node at any server what can i do to fix this problem please help ??

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s a first thing you should test. In mudfish, RTT 3000 ms means there’s the packet loss between your desktop and mudfish node you’d picked.

hmm after so much further digging into the post i found that the server league eune nordic is problem from mudfish cause when i chose the server eu west it cames 80 ms but on nordic it gives me 3000 in rtt graph i tried other server too eu turkey and it works rtt graph gives me 90 ms but when i choose nordic it gives me 3000 in rtt grapjh but i played couple of games for 2 days with the eu west RTT graph and mudfish working while playing no problem so i think it is from mudfish node to the nordic server maybe wrong ip for nordic server in mudfish client please try to update the nordic server within mudfish itself .and mudfish working as usual it is just the wrong server ip.

Yep. :frowning: It seems you’re correct. I’d checked “Europe Nordic & East” destination of LoL game item and found the followings:

• At mudfish we’re using IP 162.249.78.1 to calculate the RTT between mudfish nodes and the game server.
  • However 162.249.78.1 is protected by DDoS appliance and it selectively drops the ICMP ping request from mudfish nodes.
  • So as the result, some of mudfish nodes are fine to ping to 162.249.78.1 but most of IPs are dropped. It’s a reason why it shows 3000 ms. :frowning: