Help needed in regards to how to set up mudfish for black desert online specifically

hello … im new to the forums … but ive been a long time mudfish user for Black desert online mainly …
here is my issue … ive been using mudfish for years no problem untill now … i left for about a year or so … so stoped using it … decided to get back to bdo using the same configurations ive been using ever since ive started using mudfish … but that didnt work … using the old configurations i cant even log into the game website to download … had to sign out of mudfish and download then log in back again … but now the launcher gives me an erorr … so cant open launcher even with mudfish … i have no idea how to solve this … i tried to check if my basic connection mode is working properly but when i apply full vpn the page wont even open … but it did give me a sign that mudfish isnt working once and only once … i need help -_- and yes ive tried updating mudfish … honeslty im stuck right now …

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s a first thing you should test.