Help with AION

Hi guys,
Just trying to get AION working with Mudfish. Installed and set up the pathing, but doesn’t seem to be using the node I specified (aka, the ping doesn’t decrease and if I quit the Node the game doesn’t disconnect).

I have selected the game “Aion”
Location I have selected “North America”
Node I chose Dallas HostUS 4

When I click Connect and launch the game the ping doesn’t decrease.

Any help/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s a first thing you should test.

Hi, I have confirmed that the basic functionality works.

To be clear, AION seems to work with Mudfish in FULL VPN Mode, but NOt in Item Mode

I have the same issue. It doesn’t seem to work in item mode and even then with full vpn mode the ping doesn’t change at all. (From EU to NA)

same issue here, and that’s also related to the recent post i made

@spart @daloze @blaq It seems their game server is moved from NCSoft own network to Amazon AWS… :frowning: So today I’d updated the game item. When you get a chance, please test it.

Yes, they moved them to Virginia, i’ll checl it and post the results later

Seems to be working now after update.
I selected Item “Aion (Classic)”

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the best configuration? Basic v Advanced v Multinode etc

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

No perfect answer for this question because it’s very vary depending on which ISP you’re using or how is the international cable condition good. :slight_smile: Please check FAQ - Nodes document first and test with various combinations

I’ve activated the item yet my ingame ping doesn’t reflect at all what i’m getting on the dashboard.

My realtime RTT on the dashboard shows = 91 ms
While in game it varys from 110 to 200 ms.

Even full vpn does that

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s a first thing you should test.

I did, my IP always showed in the node I choosed. I tried another VPN just to test out and the other one was working.

I tried to reinstall everything and my ping seems to finally fine now, so I don’t know if you changed anything but it seems better ! (Around 97 to 106)

EDIT : nevermind, it’s super unstable and my ping is going back from 150 to 280 with vpn running.

If mudfish applies to the game properly, then I think your ping will be changed depending on which mudfish node you picked. Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.