Hi -  ArcheAge ( North A

Hi -

ArcheAge (

North America (Canada - ArcheRage) ) no longer works using FastConnect. I know ArcheAge is a TCP based game, and I was the one who requested for this server to be added 2 years ago. Now, it doesn’t to work anymore, maybe there was a change on the ip address or server location. I’ve sent the packet dump using my email address, drizzling.blades@gmail.com.

Also, I uploaded the same packet dump using the Packet Dump tool within mudfish.

What about on UDP Connection
Protocol
?image

Can you update the configuration of the server? I’ve checked that the remote address I’m connected to has changed.

I tried changing the protocols to UDP, and it seems to be not connected thru mudfish. I closed the mudfish launcher, and I’m still in game. Maybe there was a change in the server ip and configuration. Please update this server, I’ve sent the packet dump thru email and thru the tool here.

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.