Hi can i share a game with my

Hi can i share a game with my alias if i buy a game monthly or does alias only work for pay per use?

can i share a game with my alias if i buy a game monthly?

Nop you can’t if you’d like to share a game item. Each alias could have its own data plan so you can mix with any plans.

does alias only work for pay per use?

Nop. It chooses other plans too.

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the Discord item based on your packet dumps. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

However for Apek Legends, it seems it’s still at Europe (Netherlands). Are you sure that it’s at London?

Apex Legends has multiple EU servers. There are Frankfurt, London and Amsterdam. So since Amsterdam already exists, it makes sense to add London also. Later I will get the packets for Frankfurt as well.

So since Amsterdam already exists, it makes sense to add London also.

I agree with you. However when I checked your packet dumps, all of them was the packet dump while playing at Amsterdam if I analyzed those properly. Please send me again while playing at London.

Hi, I emailed you new packets for Apex Legends - London. Hopefully these will be correct.

There is also an issue with the Apex Legends item. While playing an actual match, the item is working fine. But it doesn’t work in the in-game server selection ping display. No matter what node I choose (even a really distant one), the Apex Legends in-game server selection shows unaffected ping times.

Note that the server selection actually happens while in-game, same application (it’s not pre-selected in a different app or launcher or something).

I emailed you also some packets while browsing the server selection page, choosing different servers, maybe you can find an error? I am also attaching here a pic what the server screen looks like.

https://i.imgur.com/4wBB0H5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bGCxrFI.jpg

^ so Mudfish doesn’t affect the ping times displayed there (even though it works in-game).

Happens with both Singapore and Amsterdam server locations.

Hi, I emailed you new packets for Apex Legends - London. Hopefully these will be correct.

Thank you for sending it. I’d updated the game item now so please test when you get a chance.

Mudfish doesn’t affect the ping times displayed there (even though it works in-game). Happens with both Singapore and Amsterdam server locations.

This is little bit weird part to me because I’m not sure it measures the ping. If I know correctly, it seems they’re hosting the game servers at Google Cloud Platform but the ping checking isn’t with that. :frowning: Need to investigate little bit more.

hm I see. I uploaded packets for the server selection when I am choosing between different servers, maybe you can find something there. Thanks!

The mail you’ve sent at Feb. 24, right?

Yes, it’s called “APEX LEGENDS - SERVER SELECTION.pcap”

I am rapidly switching between the servers in Data Center selection, maybe some information can be seen in that packet capture, not sure

Otherwise if you can’t find a way don’t worry about it, network code of Apex Legends is very bad, I think it’s using Amazon AWS + Google Cloud servers but the Data Center might be pinging different servers than the game servers (wtf…)