Hi for some reason my ping is

Hi for some reason my ping is very good with a 102 MS to Frankfurt germany is their anyway to keep it like this ?

It gets very inconsistent

is traffic an issue what causes the ping to change so much

when I test my ping on ping test it says 102 but when I check it on the game and test it , it says 113ms

and I always have to use Full vpn for better ping

Mudfish VPN depends on nodes’ condition so only I can say is keep try to choose the best node.

RTT showing issue is occurred various reasons like IP bandwidth, network load and computer’s load

im trying for hours to get a ping lower than 105 ms what can I do to get it lower like before. is their anything dedicated ip addresses something ?

Can I ask first why you set ‘Setup -> Nodes’ to limit the list of mudfish nodes?

is their anything dedicated ip addresses something ?

What’s meaning ‘dedicated ip address’? Normally all mudfish nodes have their own specific public ip.

how am I meant to choose my nodes then ?

I want to get this ping but im not getting it what should I do its giving me 118 ms

I even checked ping plotter im supposed to get the right ping but when I connect to mudfish it gives me a higher ping

No perfect answer for this question because it’s very vary depending on
which ISP you’re using or how is the international cable condition good.
:slight_smile:

You can ask about how to improve about from that unstable RTT standard deviation values to under 1

https://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=302249