Hi, I created a custom item fo

Hi, I created a custom item for my game. The IP for the game server is 142.44.142.9 and my ping is 108ms. The server is in canada and if I pick the node in Montreal (the game server is also there) my ping will go up to 160ms. When I let Mudfish auto select the node then my ping will go up to 116ms and it will pick a node in germany (I’m also in germany). Can you help me here to get a better ping?

Not sure how much I can help you for this case. However which game are you playing? Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

If I can register it on mudfish, I guess you can see more detailed RTT information via mudfish nodes.

Without Mudfish my ping is 108ms with mudfish and “DragonBall Online
Global” item it’s 270-320 ms. Something is not working as I hoped.

I tried it but I don’t understand the “How to pick the best mudfish node for game I play?” part. It says that at “setup” -> “nodes” there is a magnifier icon but I’m not seeing any icon there.

VM에서 미꾸라지 클라이언트를 설치한 후, 원하시는 중계서버를 선택하시면 가능합니다.

네, 한국에 위치한 미꾸라지 중계서버를 선택하시면 가능합니다.

Thank you for sending this problem report. :-) However is there any problem to use Mudfish? If then please elaborate little bit more for me.