Hi I have a balance of $5.

Hi

I have a balance of $5.00 AUD

But I have a traffic balance of 29.61 GB

When I buy traffic balance of $4.99 AUD I am supposed to get 30.9 GB of traffic balance.

This means I am missing over 1GB of traffic balance

Can I please be credited with the correct traffic balance please.

Thanks

Some items in Mudfish has conflict with services
on AWS like twitch so
they would consume your credit when you stream a video.

Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish

CDN and Mudfish

PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS

That is all well and good, but when I pay $ 4.99
for 30.9GB and I end up with LESS THAN 30.9GB credited to my account, that has nothing to do with any conflicts with anything you have mentioned, which is exactly what happened here, as I took the screenshot immediately after I purchased the 30.9GB for $4.99 AUD.

The fact that I did not have at least 30.9GB credited to my account when I purchased the $4.99AUD mudfish credit is the exact reason why I raised this support ticket in the first place.

Please credit my account with the missing data balance please.

Thank You

Credit calculation may be delayed around 30 minutes to 2 hours so you may belated notice that

Again, I paid for the credit and did not use mudfish other than to login and buy the credit subsequent to the payment.

In any case, logically, if the credit calculation is delayed I should have in excess of 30.9GB not the 29.61GB I was given.

Thanks

Did you check Pricing section before?

This traffic balance is different depending on currency rate because it’s adjusted based on KRW basis.

Depending on AUD / KRW currency rate, it’d be slightly different. If you don’t want this changes, you should change it to KRW based.