Hi, I have a few questions:

Hi,

I have a few questions:

First, can I use your client to connect to the game server only? I donโ€™t want to route all my traffic through a pay per traffic VPN :slight_smile:

Second, assuming the first answer is yes, how long would the initial trial credit last for a game like Black Desert?

Third, Black Desert has regional servers. I want to connect to the North America server. Do you support that one?

I want to do a trial first because there are issues with NA ISPโ€™s on the public route, according to the distributor. So I donโ€™t precisely know if your VPN will resolve these issues yet.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

can I use your client to connect to the game server only? I donโ€™t want to route all my traffic through a pay per traffic VPN :slight_smile:

Yes it should be. :slight_smile:

how long would the initial trial credit last for a game like Black Desert?

It depends on your traffic usage. Mostly it lasts 1 ~ 3 hours.

Do you support that one?

Yes. NA game server is supported. Please try and let me know if it doesnโ€™t work properly.

์Œ.. ์ œ๊ฐ€ ์ œ๋Œ€๋กœ ์ดํ•ด๋ฅผ ํ–ˆ๋Š”์ง€ ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค๋งŒ, ํ˜„์žฌ ๊ฒฐ์ œํ•˜์‹  ๋‚ด์š•์„ ๋ณด๋ฉด, ์นด์นด์˜คํŽ˜์ด 1 ๊ฑด, ์ง์ ‘ ๊ณ„์ขŒ ์ด์ฒด 1 ๊ฑด์ด ์žˆ๋Š”๋ฐ, ์นด์นด์˜คํŽ˜์ด 1 ๊ฑด์€ ์ด๋ฏธ ํ™˜๋ถˆ์ด ๋œ ์ƒํƒœ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ˜น์‹œ ์ง์ ‘ ๊ณ„์ขŒ ์ด์ฒด ๋˜ํ•œ ํ™˜๋ถˆ์„ ์›ํ•˜์‹œ๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์ธ๊ฐ€์š”? ํ™•์ธํ•ด ์ฃผ์‹œ๋ฉด ๋‚˜๋จธ์ง€ ๊ฒฐ์ œ๊ฑด ๋˜ํ•œ ํ™˜๋ถˆ์„ ์ง„ํ–‰ํ•ด ๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.