Hi I have a question.  Under B

Hi I have a question. Under Basic Mode for ‘Select Mudfish Node’. If I leave it on ‘Auto Selection’ does that mean it will grab the RTT list and use the lowest scored node automatically? How exactly does that work? Normally I click on the magnifying glass and do it manually. So if this does it automatically for me that would be great.

If I leave it on ‘Auto Selection’ does that mean it will grab the RTT list and use the lowest scored node automatically?

Yes theoretically. :frowning:

How exactly does that work? Normally I click on the magnifying glass and do it manually.

It’s a little bit different in a view of timing when mudfish node is picked. If you’re using ‘Auto Selection’ mode for node picking, it’ll be picked when the first round of RTT calculation between your desktop and mudfish nodes is completed. However if you’re using the magnifying glass icon, at that moment, multiple rounds are completed and you’ll see more high chance to pick a accurate mudfish node.

Okay thanks :slight_smile: I figured it would use the RTT list but since it only uses the last calculated it isn’t very up to date. It’s best that I still do it manually using the magnifying glass. That way I make sure to get the best results.

I'd set a trial credit now for your account. :-) So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there's any problems and questions.